Torchwood-Passion
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

forum sur la série torchwood dérivée de la série doctor who

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

KDO Noël

3 participants
AuteurMessage
marli
Admin
Admin
marli

Personnage préféré : Ianto
Personnage le moins aimé : Gwen
Pairing préféré : Jack/Ianto

KDO Noël Empty
MessageSujet: KDO Noël   KDO Noël Icon_minitimeSam 25 Déc - 1:00

Pour Maya, série d'avatars et wall

KDO Noël M01c KDO Noël M02ff KDO Noël M03v KDO Noël M04d KDO Noël M05yb

KDO Noël M06c.th

Pour dd, walls and kits

KDO Noël Dd01t.th

KDO Noël Dd02.th

KDO Noël 31420877 KDO Noël 58011892

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://torchwood-passion.1fr1.net
numb22z
geek niveau Tosh
numb22z

Personnage le moins aimé : Owen
Pairing préféré : Jack/Ianto/Gwen

KDO Noël Empty
MessageSujet: Re: KDO Noël   KDO Noël Icon_minitimeSam 25 Déc - 10:52

oh mcsheppinou :kiss: I miss them so much :heart1:
surtout que j'ai pas l'impression d'avoir déjà vu ces photos là, c'est magnifique I love you
et si tu marries tout ça avec le doctor j'aime encore plus, il est trop beau le kit Like a Star @ heaven
et deux david sur un wallie, il fallait oser Razz
et je suis diablement pas contre que d'autres acteurs qui s'appellent david nous apparaissent à l'écran lol!

merci beaucoup marli :love:
marli
Admin
Admin
marli

KDO Noël Empty
MessageSujet: Re: KDO Noël   KDO Noël Icon_minitimeSam 25 Déc - 11:21

Ravie que cela te plaise, les photos pour les mcshep et hewlett sont effectivement des inédites, faut être "friendly" avec le lj de Andrea http://andreas-ri.livejournal.com/ pour avoir accès au photos.

numb22z
geek niveau Tosh
numb22z

KDO Noël Empty
MessageSujet: Re: KDO Noël   KDO Noël Icon_minitimeSam 25 Déc - 11:53

ah merci ça tombe bien je suis 'friendly' avec ce beau LJ Wink
maya
geek niveau Tosh
maya

KDO Noël Empty
MessageSujet: Re: KDO Noël   KDO Noël Icon_minitimeSam 25 Déc - 12:01

I love you I love you I love you
my boys, my boys yay! ohh j'adore!!!
et wow le wall est juste magnifique I love you

merci marli santa santa tu es un amour d'avoir pris le temps pour nous!

Marli ma douce, j'ai essayé du fanart, tu me pardonneras..... Happy Christmas to you darling
et j'espère que ton mari va rentrer le plus vite possible

KDO Noël Th_merlingwainebw

KDO Noël Th_merlingwainecolour

et ce n'est peut être pas tout, si j'arrive à terminer l'autre chose, je te l'envoie Smile

dd, ma petite dd, j'espère que tu vas te remettre le plus vite possible, plein d'ondes positives pour toi et happy christmas ma belle

Dexter and Deb for you dd!

He couldn’t understand his sister.

He just couldn’t follow her impulses and to be honest he had given up trying a long time ago. He also could not quite figure out why she seemed on the edge most of the time. Life always seemed too small for Deb and he could often see how deep the emotions consumed her. She was everything he would never be and no matter from which angle he was looking at it, it was perfectly clear that they were only brother and sister by pure coincidence, and adoption.

That was fine, if there was someone in this world he had feelings for, it was Deb. At least he thought they were feelings since that very early day at school. A kid had made her cry and he could still remember how it had made him feel. The feelings he experienced at that time were real and not only because Harry taught him that Deb was his sister and that he had to love her as a logical consequence. He felt anger and rage towards this kid. It had been one of these traumatic experiences Dexter had to get through once in a while with what people called emotions. He could remember that the same day after school he had been thankful not to feel too much or too often because somehow it had hurt and that had not been fun at all.

And then, several years later, he had confirmation he did have feelings for his sister the day he had to kill his real brother.

How could Deb live with that kind of emotional burden? That was beyond him really.

“Fuck Dex, I can’t believe you” exclaimed Deb vigorously.

Dexter smirked discreetly and somehow hated himself for doing this to Deb but he didn’t have a choice really.

“You’re overreacting Deb. I’m just saying out loud what people will think when they know, that’s for sure, don’t bury your head in the sand sis”

“You know I wouldn’t sleep with Lundy to get a fucking promotion, for god sake Dex, sometimes you’re just a pain”

And then she was gone, with a dramatic exit from the office, slamming the door loudly behind her and swearing like she usually did when she was mad at someone.

Dexter looked at her and sighed deeply, secretly hoping she would never find out who he really was. That thought managed to make him feel somehow uncomfortable, so he didn’t think of it very often, but he knew that there was always the possibility that one day the dark passenger would come into the light. He did a great job growing-up with Deb hiding his secret identity and it meant something to him. Despite the rivalry to obtain Harry ‘s recognition and love, they always could rely on each other, and that was something Dexter had learnt to appreciate.

“Your sister is quite a character, Morgan” said Frank Lundy quietly getting closer to Dexter with a smile on his lips.

“You noticed?” replied Dexter sighing again looking up at him.

“Hard not to” confirmed Lundy, his eyes following Deb through the windows of the station before looking at Dexter “I’m inviting her to dinner tonight, would you join us for a little early starter?”

Hiding his emotions has never been an issue and he was thankful for that in that second otherwise Lundy could have noticed the electro-shock his invitation has provoked right in his gut.

Yeah, and maybe I’d bond with the guy who is in charge of catching the bay- …me.

“Yeah, and I’m sure my sister would love to have her brother on her date”

“Come on Morgan, it’s Christmas in two days, I’m sure Debra would love to have you for a while and I’d like to know you a bit more, you’re one of a the most reserved ones”

I’m sure you’d be thrilled to know me better agent special rock star, but don’t expect my conscious cooperation on that one.

“Deb is certainly loud enough for both of us” smiled Dexter apparently in the most genuine way and secretly half embarrassed to get this conversation with one of the top FBI thinking head working on his case.

“So what do you say?” asked Lundy.

As much as he’d want to, he couldn’t hate the guy completely. He was only doing his job and he was doing it pretty well, there was nothing Dexter could not respect about that. On a certain level in his twisted mind Lundy could be an alter-ego. They could make quite a team…Miami would certainly end up as one of the safest city if they could somehow collaborate…

Dexter might have been lost in his thoughts for a moment because he felt suddenly dragged out of his daydream by a persistent and questioning look from Mr. Superstar.

“Morgan?”

“Sorry, I was thinking about Deb”

Sorry, I can’t really say that somehow I respect the work you do when you are clearly a threat for me, but it doesn’t mean that I don’t like the idea of fighting with you, Dexter smiled to himself, to a certain extend.

“See, we do have something in common Morgan”

Oh we do. Definitely and much more than you actually think.

“Ok then, how can I say no?” said Dexter faking a smile and mentally cursing his sister for her taste in men.

“You can’t. See you tonight at 6. Don’t be late”

Dexter nodded politely before going back to work. He couldn’t believe that he just agreed to meet with Lundy outside from work. As if hiding from him at work wasn’t enough, he would have to play the geeky scientist at dinner again.

He slapped his sister on the back of her head on his way to the lab.

“Dex, what the hell was that for?” exclaimed Deb.

It’s for your lousy taste in men which always leads me to inextricable situations.

“You know, don’t tell me you don’t know. I’m coming over to Lundy’s tonight and something tells me that you asked for it”

Deb couldn’t hide the large smile on her lips.

“You’re coming then? I mean, you do, right?”

“I knew it. You asked Lundy to have me because it’s Christmas and you feel guilty that I’ve just broken up with Rita while you’re obviously navigating on the waters of young love” sighed Dexter rolling his eyes.

“Stop being so fucking cynical for once. For sure I want you there tonight”

“I’m the cynical type and I can assure you that I’m perfectly happy when I’m alone”

“But I want you there” insisted Deb.

“You’re such a sap sis” whispered Dexter without looking at her and entering his lab “and a predictable one” he added glancing quickly at her before the door closed behind him.

He knew Deb better.

And he hadn’t had to wait too long before the hurricane burst into his lab just a few seconds after the door closed. He didn’t even have to look up, he knew she would follow him. She was absolutely unable to drop a conversation when feelings were involved unless she was the one who ended it voluntarily.

That was Deb after all.

“You’re such a jackass” pointed out Deb entering the lab without any kind of warning.

“That must be me” agreed Dexter.

“You could say ‘thanks sis, I’m glad to come and get the chance to know your boyfriend’ like a normal brother who gives a damn would do?”

“I already know your boyfriend…and for the record, calling him like that does not make me more comfortable with the whole thing”

“Well, he is my boyfriend and you better get used to it bro. You could be happy for me”

Deb wanted to strangle him sometimes, and she would, if she didn’t love him that much.

“Fuck Dex, fuck”

“Are you seriously using this mouth to kiss your new boyfriend?” smiled Dexter at her.

She was on the edge again, he could feel it. He always could tell.

She shook slightly her head sighing as if it would help to release the tension she always seemed to carry on.

“Hey Deb, relax, I’m coming tonight and that was nice of you to think of me” said Dexter quietly.

One second after the words have been said he felt the warmth of his sister body pulling him into a hug and all he could do was to reciprocate it.

"Happy Christmas to you too sis"

It was Deb after all.

marli
Admin
Admin
marli

KDO Noël Empty
MessageSujet: Re: KDO Noël   KDO Noël Icon_minitimeSam 25 Déc - 12:18

Maya, je t'aimeuuuh

J'adore les walls, bravo, j'en suis sur le cul, bravo, bravo, bravo..... Maintenant que je sais que tu fanartes je vais pouvoir te harceler pour en avoir plus lol! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
maya
geek niveau Tosh
maya

KDO Noël Empty
MessageSujet: Re: KDO Noël   KDO Noël Icon_minitimeSam 25 Déc - 16:17

lol!
j'ai essayé en tout cas!!!
Je suis quand même ravie de t'avoir mise sur le cul Wink

Et j'ai vu sur LJ que ton maris va mieux, je suis d'autant plus ravie, j'espère que vous passerez un bon moment ensemble aujourd'hui
bise darling

dd j'espère que ça va ma petite dd!!! Je pense à toi!
numb22z
geek niveau Tosh
numb22z

KDO Noël Empty
MessageSujet: Re: KDO Noël   KDO Noël Icon_minitimeSam 25 Déc - 23:50

et bah maya, ils sont vraiment très beaux tes fanarts Wink
je te remercie pour mon cadeau, je le lirais quand j'aurais plus d'attention mais rien que de savoir que c'est sur la relation entre eux deux j'en ai l'eau à la bouche I love you Razz

et je vais pas vous faire attendre plus longtemps Smile

ma chère marli - je voulais te faire un format original donc si tu veux ça pourra te faire un header pour ton beau LJ *câlin*
KDO Noël Header11
version sans contour -

et pour toi ma chère maya *câlin aussi* -
KDO Noël Wallie20
si tu le veux en une autre taille, t'as qu'à demander Wink

et encore bon noël à vous I love you
marli
Admin
Admin
marli

KDO Noël Empty
MessageSujet: Re: KDO Noël   KDO Noël Icon_minitimeDim 26 Déc - 0:35

dd, il est parfait et mon lj va l'adorer !!! merci beaucoup ma douce. cheers cheers
maya
geek niveau Tosh
maya

KDO Noël Empty
MessageSujet: Re: KDO Noël   KDO Noël Icon_minitimeDim 26 Déc - 1:08

:love: in love with Dex!!!!
oh dd, Michael C Hall est juste à tomber...retenez moi les filles!!! :crazy:
Ces walls sont juste magnifiques ma dd, bravo!!! I love you
thanks sweety, j'adore!!!