Torchwood-Passion
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

forum sur la série torchwood dérivée de la série doctor who

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €
anipassion.com

Doctor Who

3 participants
AuteurMessage
speedbird
voisin de cellule de Janeth
speedbird

Personnage préféré : Ianto Jones
Personnage le moins aimé : Owen Harper
Pairing préféré : Jack and Ianto

Doctor Who Empty
MessageSujet: Doctor Who   Doctor Who Icon_minitimeJeu 27 Aoû - 13:36

I couldn't tell if there was a thread for the Doctor but since that's where we first get to meet Captain Jack I thought I'd ask what you all think of the show?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://xr8fordgirl.deviantart.com/
maya
geek niveau Tosh
maya

Doctor Who Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who Icon_minitimeJeu 27 Aoû - 19:01

that's a though one for me ....

i really enjoy to watch some episodes, and i completely loved some of them ...... but i can not say i'm a DW fan, not a hardcore fan at least. I love the Doc and most of the time i watch the episodes with pleasure .... but something is missing for me, i miss a team, a group dynamic.
The stories are more important than the characters evolution and the actors are all replaceable, i have a tendancy to fall in love with the characters first, no matter which story is told. So ..... that's why i completely fall for TW.
DW is more a concept, and a clever one, it's genius sometimes .... but i do love the characters first.
numb22z
geek niveau Tosh
numb22z

Personnage préféré : Ianto
Personnage le moins aimé : Owen
Pairing préféré : Jack/Ianto/Gwen

Doctor Who Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who Icon_minitimeLun 31 Aoû - 12:05

What I like in DW? All the SF atmosphere, the vocabulary, the place where they go, the species they met, the technology they use ...

The Doctor, I miss him so much if I don't watch DW regularly. Always need to see him, hear him speaking, doing thing like he does. And the company of his companions because it brings so much fun in the serie or sadness (real beautiful sadness) like in Doomsday.

but I'm okay with a lonely Doctor, I didn't like a lot seeing all the Doctor's friends together at the end of series four.

I'm a DW fan more than a TW fan I think Wink
speedbird
voisin de cellule de Janeth
speedbird

Personnage préféré : Ianto Jones
Personnage le moins aimé : Owen Harper
Pairing préféré : Jack and Ianto

Doctor Who Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Sep - 12:41

Citation :
that's a though one for me ....

i really enjoy to watch some episodes, and i completely loved some of them ...... but i can not say i'm a DW fan, not a hardcore fan at least. I love the Doc and most of the time i watch the episodes with pleasure .... but something is missing for me, i miss a team, a group dynamic.
The stories are more important than the characters evolution and the actors are all replaceable, i have a tendancy to fall in love with the characters first, no matter which story is told. So ..... that's why i completely fall for TW.
DW is more a concept, and a clever one, it's genius sometimes .... but i do love the characters first.

Fair point. The way they replace actors can be a bit disconcerting. I would have been happy if Rose and Ten stayed together for the duration of DW. That is one thing I love about Torchwood over Doctor Who. I fell in love with Ianto which has made his death very hard to deal with for me. Not sure I really have yet.

DW does certainly have some brilliant one eps stories though

Citation :
What I like in DW? All the SF atmosphere, the vocabulary, the place where they go, the species they met, the technology they use ...

The Doctor, I miss him so much if I don't watch DW regularly. Always need to see him, hear him speaking, doing thing like he does. And the company of his companions because it brings so much fun in the serie or sadness (real beautiful sadness) like in Doomsday.

but I'm okay with a lonely Doctor, I didn't like a lot seeing all the Doctor's friends together at the end of series four.

I'm a DW fan more than a TW fan I think

I've been watching Doctor Who my whole life...literally and I do love the scifi feel of it too Smile

Yeah I was a bot overwhelmed with all the people in the Tardis. Felt wrong. One of my favourite eps is 'Girl in the Fireplace' Especially Arthur's surprise appearance *giggles* I can watch that ep over and over
http://xr8fordgirl.deviantart.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

Doctor Who Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who Icon_minitime

Doctor Who
Page 1 sur 1